Manufacturing process are the steps through which raw materials are transformed into a final product.
The manufacturing process begins with the product design, and materials specification from which the product is made. The manufacturing sector is closely connected with engineering and manufacturing.
Here are BokTech’s common steps for manufacturing.
1. Review the engineering files, you need to prepare the necessary files for manufacturing.
2. Place the order of all material you need.
3. Do IQC(Incoming quality checking) of all materials according to you quality standard.
4. Prepare the materials and setup the assembly line.
5. Set up Pick and Place Machine to start the SMT part of Manufacturing process.
6. Do Quality check of semi-finished PCBA product.
7. Start to solder the DIP components into the PCBA, you can choose hand soldering or wave-soldering depending on conditions.
8. Clearing the PCBA and do function test.
9. Do FQC(final quality checking) on tested product according IPQC standard.
10. Packing the QC pass product.
11. Put in warehouse and ready to ship.